British Sea Power
These English guys offer us an indie/rock music that is often compared to famous bands like the Pixies and The Cure, Joy Division or even Arcade Fire.
The sound of the pop guitar together with other instruments creates an authentic sound. The musicians of British Sea Power take us by surprise with their live performances, they prove that they are original in their lyrics, as well as in their choice of location for their concerts. Their fifth album ‘Machineries of Joy’ came out in April and is of course followed by a European tour and a stop at the Botanique.
- Hoping for a good old bonkers meadowland gig. Feel like its time for a good one.
- The return of @ftsttlb with @bspofficial Sat 15 June @crucibletheatre #docfest20
- @johnbC4 only as dvd at the moment
- Big piece on @BSPOfficial online - we interviewed 'em during Les Nuits Botanique festy. t.co/5I0QuoIOO0 And played ping pong.
- Best thing I've found out this year* is that Jason McAteer loves @BSPOfficial (*EVER)