The Experimental Tropic Blues Band
This is a band that has set out to continue the legacy of the big names of rock’n’roll - Johnny Cash, the Cramps, Elvis, Bo Diddley, Hasil Adkins - setting to music stories of damned souls. Though not known for being an exciting country, they are indeed from Belgium, and they do indeed manage to whip up an atmosphere of wild debauchery at all their gigs. Their performances are hot and spicy, frequently involving nudity, alongside their stomping bluesy rock’n’roll tunes. You’ll drink up their sound and the atmosphere to the last drop. And then ask for more!
Read more…@ Last.fm // Botanique is not responsible for the content of this text.
- Vous êtes prêts pour le concert de The Experimental Tropic Blues Band jeudi soir au T.O.T.E.M ? Soirée Wha-Wha,... t.co/WsqRp5KxDz
- Bye bye serrano. t.co/HmxrMJxZcq
- Thx @Nuits_sonores !!! Madrid here we come! t.co/B7J2XhmRzk
- On the road again! 2night = Lyon @Nuits_sonores w/ Driving Dead Girl, Mujeres, The Monsters & many more! t.co/1V0reUZ0Tj
- We're happy to announce you that we'll play at the @Sjockfest this year! Great lineup, see you there on July 7! t.co/Gc5Z9NDl3I