A real multicultural patchwork! The American with French-Spanish and German-Japanese parents rushes into a new adventure with her second album ‘Spaces’ expected in the spring. With abundant musical experience from her first masterpiece ‘God Is My Bike’ (2011), Maïa Vidal touches upon an area of change that was lasting during the composition of this last work. The artist plays the piano, violin, xylophone, clarinet, theremin, trumpet, … and mixes these magnificently with her mesmerizing voice.
- Parce que parfois il nous arrive aussi d'écouter des morceaux soft. Amatorski ET Maïa Vidal seront bientôt en live... t.co/I6deU9kIWR
- writing songs in the Village. Cliché? Don't mind if I do! #'snice t.co/eN8bWeb7QP
- Crossing the Atlantic can be long and boring. Not so when you're seated next to this guy. Meet Pepo!… t.co/Px4fb79CVZ
- Blindingly blonde! Arriving in New York on Monday! Winning! t.co/n8NVVd58oi
- Spaces | Maïa Vidal: On avait quitté Maïa Vidal en 2011. Le regard projeté vers des mondes oniriques, cette s... t.co/az5rEQeERI